With Season 3 all wrapped up, I want to this opportunity to thank, Justin, Curtis, Philip, Paul, Carrie, Vincent, Matt, Val, Bridget, Ryan, Avani, and Tom for sharing their experiences, their defining moments, and journeys through their lives.
I truly appreciate you, your time and respect each and every one of you very dearly.
As I listened back on Season 3, listening to the stories and all the defining moments, every single person has their own story to tell and is very unique. But there are some overarching themes that I didn’t see coming when I started this season.
One thing I didn’t see coming was that when I asked what the defining moment in life so far was, regardless if it was getting married, having a child, starting their own business, or a pivot point in their business after the 30-45 minutes of conversation, where they are today and headed towards in the future all circles back to that one moment in time.
Makes sense right? Their defining moment has become their compass, their guiding light, their mission.
I would encourage you to ask yourself “What is your defining moment in life so far?”
For this episode, I want to bring to you some interesting quotes and conversation points from this season about being a bit uncomfortable.Click To Tweet
In this episode:
- New opportunities won’t open up until you let something go.
- Your positioning and confidence wins over clients.
- There is always another project around the corner.
- Real growth (of yourself and the business) happen when you step outside the box.
- Be you and that will attract the clients you want to work with.
- Accelerate your growth and learning by hiring a coach.
- Say “No” when you normally would have said “Yes”