Put processes in place to avoid the slowdowns.
Whether you are starting out or been in business for a few years, you realize there are parts of your sales processes that can use some work.
Let’s face it, the reason is because you aren’t a salesperson, right?
How would it feel if you had the 5 pieces that fill in gaps and allow you to focus on what you are good at?
- The processes in place so leads see you as the professional.
- Have leads sitting on the fence to see you as the expert who solves their problems.
- A method to create an offer (not a discount) to help avoid slow periods.
- Respect from leads who see the value you bring to their business.
- Get your pipeline tuned up to help you bring in new clients.